The Capital Region Community Development District recognizes the importance of ensuring our websites are accessible to those with disabilities. We are committed to making our information accessible to visitors with disabilities and are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. This website meets, to the best of its ability, ADA Section 508 compliance and WCAG 2.1 AA conformity.
Accessibility on Capital Region CDD
Capital Region CDD makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Capital Region CDD to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The Capital Region CDD accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Capital Region CDD continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Capital Region CDD fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Capital Region CDD’s website, the accessibility widget, any of its services or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us by filling calling (407) 841-5524 and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact us by calling (904) 940-5850. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Informationopens in a new window
- Chrome Accessibility Informationopens in a new window
- Safari Accessibility Informationopens in a new window
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe websiteopens in a new window.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibilityopens in a new window website which provides useful tools and resources.
Popular Assistive Technology Software Options
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windowsopens in a new window
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windowsopens in a new window
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS Xopens in a new window
- Keyboard-Only Navigationopens in a new window